Halloween 2014 is just around the corner. In San Francisco, people seldom need an excuse to dress up in various costumes. Just last month, the city enjoyed the Superhero Street Fair — and then there’s always Burning Man Decompression. For Halloween, everyone gets to dress up if they want to!
1. A Bendable iPhone 6 (Too Soon?)
— Seth Fiegerman (@sfiegerman) October 14, 2014
2. Vladimir Putin Riding a Horse
For a manly Halloween — especially if the weather is warm — a shirtless Putin riding a horse is a must-do costume for Halloween 2014.
3. Group Costume: Characters from HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
Just dig into your already-existing nerd wardrobe and — voila — instant costume for Halloween!
4. Don’t Blink! Weeping Angel from BBC’s “Doctor Who”
— Blastr (@blastr) October 11, 2014
5. Group Costume: The Guilty Remnants (from HBO’s “The Leftovers”)
In the phenomenal series on HBO called “The Leftovers” — the Guilty Remnants are a cult-like group that is mysterious and deadly. They don’t speak — instead use notepads for communicating. To show how hopeless everything is in the show, the members of the GR cult smoke. Constantly.
Probably the easiest costume in the world.
6. Emergency Ebola Health Care Worker (Really Too Soon?)
7. A Bag of Weed
In terms of marijuana legalization — 2014 was a big year. Commemorate this landmark year by dressing up as a bag of weed!
8. For Kids: Ice Cream Vendor (How Cute)
9. Randy Marsh Dressed as Lorde (from Comedy Central’s “South Park”)
10. Selfie Halloween Costume
- 10 Great Songs for Halloween
- Beetlejuice: When VMA Fashion Goes Terribly Wrong
- Museum of Curious Toys & Games: “13 Dead End Drive” a 3D Board Game (1993)