Want to discuss working together or inviting me as speaker? Contact me.
I enjoy speaking to audiences all over the world about some of my favorite topics, such as gaming, digital media, entrepreneurship and how to work with brands. I enjoy speaking at events for audiences of all shapes and sizes. It's a great way to connect and foster dialogue.
My talks tend to range from keynotes to solo presentations to acting as a fellow panelist. If you are interested in booking me to speak at your upcoming event, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Topics I Frequently Cover Include:
- Social and cultural aspects of new technology
- Gaming / Video Games
- Algorithmic Transparency / Accountability
- Cultural Competency through Digital Literacy
- Marketplace Trends and Predictions
- "Gamification" or How to Drive Engagement
- Branded vs. Non-Branded Digital IP
- Reality-Based Gaming -- the "Quantified" World
- Digital Economies
- Start-Up Culture
Recent Interviews & Speaking
"Apps That Turn Your Workout Into a Game"