Well, what do you know? You’re just in time for another installment of Throwback Thursday — a popular meme re-imagined.
Today’s Throwback Thursday: The Watercooler Moment
According to Kevin Spacey, we can thank the likes of Netflix for the disappearance of the Watercooler Moment — that gathering session at the workplace where gossip and information are sometimes exchanged, including what was on the night before as far as old school broadcast television is concerned.
In the 20th Century — Watercoolers as Business-Enhancers
Hot AND Cold Water — Now There’s No Reason to Let Your Employees Outside
Previous Installments of #TBT Re-Imagined
- President Reagan’s “Outlawing Russia” Hot Mic Joke (September 18, 2014)
- Patsy & Hedy, Career Girls (September 11, 2014)
- The First Selfie (September 4, 2014)
- Flinstone’s Cigarette Commercial (August 28, 2014)
- Visions of a Robot Army (August 21, 2014)
- The First-Ever Board Game? (August 14, 2014)
- Early MVP for Google Glass? (August 7, 2014)